SilenceIsGolden doesn't currently have any campaigns.
The games that I enjoy, and the games I think are going to be popular and profitable in the future, share a number of traits:
– Easy to understand, but difficult to master
– Cohesive conceptual model, which means a strong relationship between theme and mechanics along with a ruleset and system that work smoothly
– Good realism and theme granularity without many special case rules
– Hybridize board and video games, leveraging the tactile and high-resolution nature of physical bits with the accounting and logic engine of a computer, which shifts the drudgery of play and rules management out of the actual playing experience
– For wargames, some sort of campaign ruleset on top of shorter tactical games, enabling a hybridization of granularity with grand strategy