A female full time University Student learning Multimedia Technology as well as a part time Japanese student.
My Roleplaying Experience
Started Roleplaying: 14 years old, mostly online.
- Instant Messengers (Yahoo, MSN, AIM)
- Play by E-mail
- Journals (Livejournal, InsaneJournal)
- Yahoo Groups/MSN Groups
- Chatrooms (MSN, Yahoo, AIM, IRC)
- MU* (MUSH, MUD)
- Real Life (Tabletop Roleplaying, Miniature Games such as Warhammer and LARP)
Some of those count as Play by Post, but each has its differences, thus why I list them separately.
Also I listed Yahoo Groups since that is what it is called now, back then it was Yahoo Clubs.
Examples of what I commonly roleplay from:
- Anime (Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Toradora!, Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Books (Battle Royale, Dragonriders of Pern, Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings)
- Films (Battle Royale, Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Twilight)
- Television Shows (Charmed, Doctor Who)
- Tabletop RPG (Dungeons and Dragons (haven’t done so in ages))
- Video Games (Eternal Sonata, Final Fantasy, Pokemon)
That isn’t to say that is all I know how to roleplay, just a general idea of what I have done in the past.