brightwyrm

Member Since:
Ascendant Behind the Screen Yearling Long Timer

brightwyrm's Bio

I’m the broad-shouldered, 51% shareholder in my tales. The other 49% belongs to those I share my stories with. Inspiration without too much perspiration is my goal, and my watchwords are:

“Whisper crimson, speak silver and reply gold!”

Friends
  • Critterdan
  • Piesaac
  • npcdel
  • DustyButtons
  • JustinKG
  • MalachiteKnight
  • Burritt
  • PopePeaches
  • RobBennett
  • BradLewis
  • MikeLohmann
  • SirenRavenWolf
Friends' Activities
DustyButtons
DustyButtons updated the item I.S.S. Avalon
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Meme Edition
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Boreal Boarding Bananza
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Barter and Conflict
DustyButtons
DustyButtons updated the character Arthur Fex (Maker 50)
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post P.R.O.B.E.
DustyButtons
DustyButtons created a new item I.S.S. Avalon
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Never Marry A Hedgehog
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Predictive Text
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Alpha Wave
JustinKG
JustinKG created the adventure log post Headliners For 400